Zip Code 99557 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99557 Demographics
0.05 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Aniak vs. Zip Code 99557 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99557 is native american with 70.33%. Most residents occupy detached units with 27.1% of the total population of Aniak.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99557 is 1:0.6. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.6 in Aniak. The highest number of families in zip code 99557 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Aniak earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99557 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Aniak earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 99557 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Aniak. Most residents of zip code 99557 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Aniak.
- Most residents of zip code 99557 (62.64 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Aniak also use car, track or van to go to work with 62.64 percent.
- 31.05% of the residents of zip code 99557 attend school. The school attendance in Aniak is 31.05%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99557 is 1:0.73. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Aniak is 1:0.73. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99557 (88.41 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Aniak are detached unit residences with 88.41 percent.
Zip Code 99557 Business Counts by Industry