Zip Code 99690 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99690 Demographics
3.54 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Nightmute vs. Zip Code 99690 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99690 is native american with 94.46%. Most residents occupy detached units with 17.49% of the total population of Nightmute.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99690 is 1:0.51. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.51 in Nightmute. The highest number of families in zip code 99690 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Nightmute earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99690 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of households in Nightmute earn $50,000 to $100,000. The largest household size in zip code 99690 is 7 or more people per household in comparison to that of 7 or more people in Nightmute. Most residents of zip code 99690 speak English as their first language with Asian being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Nightmute.
- Most residents of zip code 99690 (96.33 percent) walk to work. Most residents of Nightmute also walk to work with 96.33 percent.
- 40.19% of the residents of zip code 99690 attend school. The school attendance in Nightmute is 40.19%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99690 is 1:0.27. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Nightmute is 1:0.27. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99690 (98.48 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Nightmute are detached unit residences with 98.48 percent.
Zip Code 99690 Business Counts by Industry