Zip Code 86338 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 86338 Demographics
1.72 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Skull Valley vs. Zip Code 86338 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 86338 is white with 96.65%. Most residents occupy detached units with 30.19% of the total population of Skull Valley.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 86338 is 1:0.23. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.23 in Skull Valley. The highest number of families in zip code 86338 earn $50,000 to $100,000. The highest number of families in Skull Valley earn $50,000 to $100,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 86338 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Skull Valley earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 86338 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Skull Valley. Most residents of zip code 86338 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Skull Valley.
- Most residents of zip code 86338 (62.9 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Skull Valley also use car, track or van to go to work with 62.9 percent.
- 10.27% of the residents of zip code 86338 attend school. The school attendance in Skull Valley is 10.27%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 86338 is 1:0.3. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Skull Valley is 1:0.3. The largest number of housing units in zip code 86338 (67.75 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Skull Valley are detached unit residences with 67.75 percent.
Zip Code 86338 Business Counts by Industry
|Total of all sectors
|Accommodation and Food Services
|Health Care and Social Assistance
|Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services