Zip Code 94946 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 94946 Demographics
12.18 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Nicasio vs. Zip Code 94946 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 94946 is white with 90.6%. Most residents occupy detached units with 41.35% of the total population of Nicasio.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 94946 is 1:0.06. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.06 in Nicasio. The highest number of families in zip code 94946 earn $200,000 or more. The highest number of families in Nicasio earn $200,000 or more.
- The highest number of households in zip code 94946 earn $200,000 or more. The highest number of households in Nicasio earn $200,000 or more. The largest household size in zip code 94946 is 2 people per household in comparison to that of 2 people in Nicasio. Most residents of zip code 94946 speak English as their first language with Spanish being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Nicasio.
- Most residents of zip code 94946 (78.09 percent) use car, track or van to go to work. Most residents of Nicasio also use car, track or van to go to work with 78.09 percent.
- 20.35% of the residents of zip code 94946 attend school. The school attendance in Nicasio is 20.35%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 94946 is 1:0.19. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Nicasio is 1:0.19. The largest number of housing units in zip code 94946 (97.36 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Nicasio are detached unit residences with 97.36 percent.
Zip Code 94946 Business Counts by Industry